If you already purchased something from the Amazon
, you still can use Amazon Price Change Notification
(APCN) service to get some money back.
Not many people know this, but Amazon has a price drop policy. If they lower the price on something that you’ve purchased within the past 30 days, they’ll issue a credit (although you have to ask for it).
If you want to check if any of your purchases are eligible for a refund, just follow these simple steps:
1. Visit “Your Account” and look at all invoices from the past thirty days.
2. Click on the item names to pull up the current item description/price and compare to the price that you paid.
3. If you paid more than the current price, copy down the order number and go to the “Return and Refunds Contact Form”
4. Select “Refund Inquiry” as your subject, and check off the order(s) of interest. If you don’t see the order in question listed, enter the order number in the “Other” field.
5. State in the comments that the price dropped, and that you want to be credited for the difference. It might help to mention the item name as well as old and new price, but I’m not sure that this is necessary.